Job – SAP Project Manager – NORWEGIAN SPEAKING
SAP Project Manager – NORWEGIAN SPEAKING
eurpeople’s customer is seeking an experienced SAP Project Manager to join its on going assignment in Norway.
Candidates are required to have between 5 years to 8 years of hands on SAP Project Management experience gained on actual projects. Candidates must be highly skilled with experience in SAP PM with relevant CPG experience and with knowledge of FICO module.
- Be the owner of the project and promote the project throughout the Business
- Participate in steering & PMO meetings
- Ensure delivery in accordance with the Statement of Work
- Follow the scope and the objectives of the project in accordance with business goals and monitor progress & results at key milestones/ periodically during the project
- Manage, monitor, control and coordinate projects resources accordance to agreed project plans.
- Ensure that resource issues constraining the project are resolved and where outside his control seek the support of senior management or the appropriate review board
- Coordinate and monitor overall project direction with key stake holders and customer side.
- Identify and manage resource requirements.
- Monitor and track project work, milestones and deliverables, reporting regularly to the PMO & Steer Comm.
- Maintain contact with and report progress to Customer program manager.
- Review new business policies and procedures and assess their impact on the project.
- Manage relationship with third parties
- Maintain project master plan.
All applicants must have excellent communication skills and MUST SPEAK FLUENT NORWEGIAN & ENGLISH.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity as well as for details of the very competitive package on offer please contact eurpeople.
The customer WILL NOT consider candidate(s) who DO NOT possess a relevant passport that allows them to immediately travel to the project location.
eurpeople is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
eurpeople is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
For more information please send your CV providing your contact details and a representative of eurpeople will contact you. Alternatively please call eurpeople on the telephone number provided.
|Rate:||Neg||Duration:||12 Months + Ext|
To find out more about how eurpeople can cater for your needs contact us at the following:
eurpeople Recruitment Ltd
South Point House, 321 Chase Road
London, N14 6JT, United Kingdom
Middle East Rep Office
eurpeople ME Recruitment Ltd
PO Box 309, Girne
Mersin 10, Turkey