Job – Concur Consultant
eurpeople’s customer is seeking an experienced Concur (SAP Company) consultant to join its on going assignment in Athens, Greece.
Candidates are required to have between 3 years to 5 years of hands on, project based Concur experience gained on actual projects. Standard development customizing, configuration and project life cycle implementation skills within Concur are required.
Concur is an SAP company, providing travel and expense management services to global businesses.
- Provide regional business and technical acumen for external clients and strive to understand the business problem we are solving in order to best configure the system and exceed client expectations.
- Gather Integration and business requirements from client and work with the client to create clear and detailed Functional Requirements Documentation for hand off to Concur internal development teams.
- Liaison with client team members and Concur internal resources to ensure understanding and clear communications
- Work with Project Manager to ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, and ensuring creative/technical success
- When necessary perform issue identification, communication, and recommend possible resolution for moderately complex issues
- Communicate consistently and regularly client requirement status and progress with the Project Manager
- Ability to conduct Integration reviews with the client of requirements completed by other Concur development teams
- Provide input to the Development team for changes to the product that we will facilitate Support and improved customer experience and satisfaction.
- Identify client process improvements to maximize service delivery and operational effectiveness.
- Support process, tracking and documentation for work order/billable processes
- Provide input to business stakeholders regarding opportunities and risks.
- Perform other duties as needed and as may be assigned from time to time.
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies
All applicants must have excellent communication skills and MUST SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH. Applicants who also speak GREEK will be at a distinct advantage.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity as well as for details of the very competitive package on offer please contact eurpeople.
The customer WILL NOT consider candidate(s) who DO NOT possess a relevant passport that allows them to immediately travel to the project location.
eurpeople is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
eurpeople is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
For more information please send your CV providing your contact details and a representative of eurpeople will contact you. Alternatively please call eurpeople on the telephone number provided.
|Location:||Athens, Greece||Start Date:||ASAP|
|Rate:||Neg||Duration:||6 Months + Ext|
To find out more about how eurpeople can cater for your needs contact us at the following:
eurpeople Recruitment Ltd
South Point House, 321 Chase Road
London, N14 6JT, United Kingdom
Middle East Rep Office
eurpeople ME Recruitment Ltd
PO Box 309, Girne
Mersin 10, Turkey